Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sweet Sanctuary by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Another winner for Ms. Sawyer! I always know when I pick up one of her books I will be getting a story that will keep me interested and turning pages long into the night. This book grabbed me from page 1 and I found it hard to put down last night but my eyes wouldn't stay open any longer. I really did not want this book to end and hope there might be a book 2.

I know Ms. Sawyer doesn't do a lot of series books but I would really like to know what happens next. Will Jeremiah come home? Perhaps he will have his own story. And Justine - will she learn other words besides her favorite word?

This book took turns I wasn't expecting. I really wanted to dislike Nic but by the end of the book I was so proud of him. And Micah, or as Nicky calls him - Micah-my-friend, will he ever decide where he wants to be. I think with help from God and Lydia by his side, and maybe a little help from her Dad, he will find where God wants him to be.

This book was so full of Grace and forgiveness. It fit right into the story and made it a very rich one. Who was my favorite character. Well, it had to be Nicky, wise beyond his young years and so full of spunk!

I highly recommend this book! If you don't read it you will be missing a wonderful book!

No comments:

Post a Comment