Friday, March 8, 2013

Goodbye To Yesterday by Wanda E. Brunstetter


This is part 1 of a 6 part book. I'm not sure how I feel about reading a book in this kind of format. To me, I just get into the book and then I have to wait for the next part to come out. Kind of frustrating.

But, having said that, this is a Wanda Brunstetter book and like all of her books this one starts off really well, drawing the reader into the life and struggles of Luke and Meredith Stoltzfus. In reading this book the reader comes to understand how hard it has been for this young couple since Luke got laid off. When a good opportunity comes along for Luke he jumps at the chance leaving Meredith at home in Pennsylvania while he travels to Indiana. Meredith, on the other hand, is not at all sure about this idea and is very apprehensive about Luke leaving. On the way Luke encounters a situation he feels he might not live through and prays for guidance. And that was the end of part 1.

I am anxious to find out what happens next in this Saga. The publisher was kind enough to provide a copy of this book for my review. I am looking forward to the next part of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment