Friday, July 8, 2011

Yay! A Book To Review!

Part of the reason I started this blog was so I could review ARC's. ARC's are advanced reader copies of books that publishers and authors give to people who are willing to read the book and write a review. Let's face it, we ALL read reviews of books before we buy them!

Now I, like you I'm sure, have my favorite authors and I will read and buy anything they put out because I KNOW the book will be good. But there are many people out there who might have never heard of an author I read and so this opens up a whole new reading adventure for them.

I recently joined www.booksneeze.com so I could review books for them. The first book I am doing is Treasuring Emma By Kathleen Fuller. Kathleen Fuller is one of my favorite Amish fiction authors so I know this will be a good book. Can't wait to get started on it! I don't even have to wait for it because this particular book came as an ebook and I downloaded it to my iPad! I'll keep you posted as I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment