Saturday, May 3, 2014

Gathering Shadows by Nancy Mehl

Oh my gosh! I was riveted to this book! I could not put it down! I love books with a mystery or a little suspense attached to them and this one did not disappoint! Definitely a page turner from the first chapter! For once I didn't figure out "whodunit" until it was revealed. I had my ideas but I was wrong!

Wynter/Emily has strong memories of her abducted brother even though she was a little girl at the time. His abduction tore her family apart. But could this photo be her brother? Or is she just grasping at straws? The news reporter in her says she needs to follow up om this so she goes to the tiny town of Sanctuary to pursue it. She soon finds there are many secrets in Sanctuary and someone doesn't want her to be there and they will do almost anything to keep her from finding out the truth. But will she find her brother? You will have to read the book to find out!

I cannot wait for Book 2 in this series. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a really good page turner. I read this book in about 4 hours. I couldn't put it down, it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment