Saturday, January 26, 2013

Unbreakable by Nancy Mehl


This was book 2 in the Road To Kingdom series but can easily be read as a stand alone. However, reading the books in order will give the reader a better knowledge of the characters.

I really enjoyed this book. There was action and excitement around every corner and you never knew what would happen next. The book is full of page turning suspense. Not the kind that will keep you up at night, just the kind that keeps you turning the pages.

There are several strong characters in this book but the main one is Hope and the two men whom she loves. Which one will she choose? It took me until the middle of the book to make up my mind about that and I was right. Then, believe it or not, there is a dog in the story who really grabs your heart. The danger in the book comes from not one, but two unexpected places. One of them I figured out but the other one was a complete surprise.

You will not be disappointed in this book. It is well worth the read. I cannot wait for the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment