Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inescapable by Nancy Mehl


I got into this story from the first page. Lizzie's fears draw you in and you have to see how she deals with them while raising a very smart 6 year old daughter. I loved little Charity! She was the bright light in this book. Not that it was a dark book, it wasn't but she just brought a light to it that made the reader laugh out loud.

This book made me feel at home. I loved the cafe setting of this book and how things fell into place for Lizzie and Charity. Was there romance? Of course there was! Was there danger - oh yeah! Does it have a happy ending full of twists and turns? Well, I guess you are just going to read the book to find out!

Great book Ms. Mehl! Now, on to Book 2! Can't wait! Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for the complimentary book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment