Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well, I Did It!

I decided to reopen my Tupperware business! I really do love and believe in this product and that is why I keep going back to it. I have asked God to bless my business and I am confident He will. Just in case you might be inclined to take a look to see what's new, and believe me there is plenty, here is the link to my website - http://my2.tupperware.com/lynneyoung. I am still in the process of bringing it completely up to date but it's there! Anytime is a good time to be in Tupperware but especially now. Right now, for a limited time, you can join for just $5. Isn't that amazing! And then with your first party or 2 you can pay off the balance of your kit! With back to school and the holidays coming this is a great time. And Fundraisers, let's not forget about Fundraisers, and online parties! See the money making possibilities are limitless!

Other than that big news, I am now officially volunteering at the Nashville Public Library, Madison branch. I had to go down to their main branch to train and let me tell you, if you have never been to the Nashville Public Library Main branch, please go. There is so much more to see than just books!

Our God is an awesome God and I am so Blessed to have a personal relationship with Him. He gets me through more things than I can count and is the one constant in my life. I have been blessed with so many friends on Facebook who also love God and we have an amazing fellowship going. I am so glad we have this medium with which to encourage and love each other.

Well, guess that's it for now. I'll keep you posted on how things are going. For now I will leave you with something I read last night in Lori Copeland's new book "The One Who Waits For Me" that made me stop and go "wow". The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment