Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Petticoat Detective by Margaret Brownley

I loved this book! The story line and the plot twists kept me up into the wee hours of the morning reading! I didn't want to put this one down and I cannot wait for the next book in this series!

There were several characters in this book but none of them got in the way. At no time did I feel the heroine was being overrun buy the secondary characters. In fact, they added a lot of color to the story line. The story line of this book flowed nicely and the characters and situations were completely believable.

I loved how the situation resolved itself at the end of the book. It made me laugh out loud - at 2 AM - because I wasn't expecting the people who got involved to be involved. Way to go church ladies! The big surprise was the person they thought was the culprit turned out to be a respectable guy but you will never guess who the real culprit is!

I enjoyed this book from page 1 and I hope you will too. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment