Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love At Any Cost by Julie Lessman

I really enjoyed this book. It was a page turner from the first page and I didn't want to put it down. I love it when a book makes me think about it when I'm not reading and I can't wait to get back to it to see what happens next! This book was like that. It had twists and turns around every corner and went in directions I never expected!

I'm not sure who I was rooting for more, Logan and Cait or Cassie and Jamie. Cassie, having just had her heart broken decides to visit family and what happens? She falls for the same kind of guy again. Or does she? Can she see through the pain of rejection and learn to trust a "pretty boy" again? And Jamie, whose only motivation is helping his crippled sister. Can he look past money and doing things his way long enough to find God? Only God know the answer to that and He has a lot of work to do on both of them! Logan and Cait have a history. Can she learn to forgive and trust again? Logan won't stop trying to make up for the pain he caused her but is it too late? We shall see.

Ms. Lessman writes a wonderful story full of the things that make a book exciting to read. I must say I was surprised at some of the directions the book went but it all came together in the end. This is book 1 in the series. I cannot wait to read book 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment