Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Ella Finds Love Again" By Jerry S. Eicher Review

I was a little disappointed in the story line. I had assumed Ella would have a change of heart in her feelings toward Ivan but while she was resigned to marrying him for the love and well being of his children, she did not have feelings of love for him herself and no matter what she did, the feelings would not come. Until the day a stranger knocked on her door.<br/><br/>I felt the part of the story with Robert was a little too quick as were Ella's feelings for him. I was also confused as to why all of a sudden Ivan's late wife Lois became a promonent part of the story when he had so clearly stated in the past his feelings for Ella. Also the part about Ivan's involvement with the smoking and Baptist church issues was not well defined. <br/><br/>While I enjoyed reading the book, the story line seemed rushed in parts. I look forward though, to Mr. Eicher's next book!
<br/><br/>
<a href="http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/5015573-lynne-young">View all my reviews</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment