Friday, March 7, 2014

The Gift Of Love by Amy Clipston

How do I put into words how good this book is. Yes, it is the story of one woman's relentless efforts to help the man she loves but it is also so much more. Amy Clipston digs deep and gives the reader insight not only into what is happening in her life but the feelings she experiences as well as those in her family. I never dreamed when I read Amy's Facebook posts that the struggle her family was facing with her husbands kidney issues were that overwhelming. Amy never let it show and all I can say is the Grace of God gave both her and her family the strength to get through their trials.

There was a lot in this book I personally related to. Maybe there will be something you will relate to as well. Don't miss this book. It is a true treasure. Thank you Amy Clipston for sharing your life with your readers. This reader has been truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment