Monday, December 9, 2013

Plain Again by Sarah Price

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. Not because it was a bad book, it wasn't, in fact it was great, but because we have to say goodbye to Amanda and Alejandro. When I read the title I thought to myself - uh oh, they're going to break up - and they did, but not in the way I was expecting. I was very pleased with the direction this book took. There were a lot of negative forces at work to make sure Amanda and Alejandro never succeeded as a couple and I am very glad the author addressed these issues and took care of them. Some in very surprising ways.

This was one of the few books I have read lately that didn't leave me hanging when the series ended. Ms. Price did a wonderful job of tying up all the loose ends of Amanda and Alejandro's story. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a couple as much as I did with Amanda and Alejandro. I will miss them.

I highly recommend this book. If you have not read the other two books in the trilogy please do. It's a wild ride but you will love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment