Thursday, April 11, 2013

Stealing The Preacher by Karen Witemeyer


I loved this book! But then I love all of Karen Witemeyer's books. This book grabbed me from the first page and didn't let go until I was finished. Having said that, it was a bit predictable. I figured out early on the Preacher was not going to be where he thought he was but I sure didn't expect him to wind up where he did the way he did! It was comical! Did I expect the sparks to fly between the Preacher and the pretty girl? Sure did! But WHICH pretty girl? I knew and you will too but the other pretty girl sure did her best to make things ugly. Was there a moment when I thought "Uh oh, he might not get out of this one!" Yup, sure did but God will make a way, He always does.

I absolutely loved the under stories in this book. The ranchers redemption, the young man's infatuation that turns into mature respect, the healing power of God and the miracles He can perform. All of that makes this a wonderful book that I really enjoyed reading. I highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment