Tuesday, June 5, 2012

An Uncommon Grace by Serena B. Miller


I loved this book! So informative about the differences between the Swartzentruber and Old Order Amish. The tug of emotions that Levi Troyer goes through wanting to do what he has been taught as opposed to doing what he feels is right make this a wonderful story. Is there romance? You bet! In the form of Grace Connor, an Englisher, ex-military, and beautiful neighbor. Id there suspense? You bet! In the form of a murder, attempted murder and a totally unsuspected innocent accomplice.

I did not want this book to end. Ms. Miller held my interest from page 1 and I actually read this book in about 6 hours. I cannot wait to find out if there will be a continuation of Levi and Grace's story. You will not be disappointed with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment